Epipremnum Aureum Neon
Epipremnum Aureum Neon is also known as neon pothos, pothos, devil's ivy.
The link to buy Epipremnum Aureum Neon is from an external ecommerce. In the future, the link will redirect to a e-commerce that is relevant to you.
Images of Epipremnum Aureum Neon
Neon Pothos care
Epipremnum Aureum Neon is a plant that grows very quickly with the right amount of light. It prefers bright light but not direct light, although it tolerates low light conditions.
Pothos are plants that like moist but not soggy soil. Knowing this, you can water your pothos every time the top inch is dry.
Epipremnum Aureum Neon does okay in average room humidity (around 40% relative humidity) or higher.
An easy way to increase humidity is to group your plants, mist the leaves or place a container with water near the plant so it evaporates.
As a pothos plant, it doesn't require much fertilizer but, in case you prefer to feed your Neon Pothos, do it every 2 weeks spring through fall with a balanced liquid fertilizer diluted by half. In winter, you could feed it monthly.
- Mist the leaves to increase humidity.
- Wipe the leaves with a damp cloth and gently dry to keep them clean and healthy.
- The leaves tend to face towards the way of light, so rotate your plant on a regular basis.
- If you want to control the shape of the plant, use pruners or scissors with a sharp blade.
- Use a totem to make your pothos climb.
- Epipremnum Aureum Neon is an ideal plant for a bright bathroom.
- All pothos look amazing hanging somewhere, try it!
Videos explaining how to take care of a pothos
The videos might not be about exactly the same plant, but the same variety. In most cases, this not relevant because many of the varieties have the same requirements.