Monstera Deliciosa Variegata
Monstera Deliciosa Variegata is recognizable by its large, glossy green and white leaves with deep splits and holes. Like most houseplants, it’s native to the tropics.
Monstera Deliciosa Variegata is also known as monstera deliciosa, swiss cheese plant, mexican plant, hurricane plant.
The link to buy Monstera Deliciosa Variegata is from an external ecommerce. In the future, the link will redirect to a e-commerce that is relevant to you.
Images of Monstera Deliciosa Variegata
How to take care of a Monstera Deliciosa
Monstera Deliciosa variegated needs a little more sunlight to survive because it has less chlorophyll than a regular Monstera. Keep your Monstera Deliciosa Variegata in a bright indirect spot.
Water when its soil becomes dry to a half finger depth but take care to don't over watering or it will rot its roots.
This plant will thrive in almost any environment, but if you want to give it a special treat, gently mist it once a week. It’s best to mist your Monstera in the morning so the water has plenty of time to evaporate before evening.
For best results, feed your Monstera Deliciosa once a month throughout the spring and summer. Give to your plant a rest during the winter.
- Mist the leaves to increase humidity.
- Wipe the leaves with a damp cloth and gently dry to keep them clean and healthy.
- Don't let your Monstera remain in water.
- Monstera Deliciosa Variegata roots are not the type of roots that damage walls or surfaces.
- Rotate your Monstera Deliciosa Variegata periodically.
- Give to Monstera Deliciosa Variegata as much indirect light as possible.
Videos explaining how to take care of a monstera
The videos might not be about exactly the same plant, but the same variety. In most cases, this not relevant because many of the varieties have the same requirements.