Epipremnum Pinnatum Cebu Blue
Epipremnum Pinnatum Cebu Blue is also known as cebu blue pothos, pothos, devil's ivy.
The link to buy Epipremnum Pinnatum Cebu Blue is from an external ecommerce. In the future, the link will redirect to a e-commerce that is relevant to you.
Images of Epipremnum Pinnatum Cebu Blue
Cebu Blue Pothos care
Epipremnum Pinnatum Cebu Blue tolerates low light but, it will have more leaves and better variegation if kept in bright light.
To keep your Pothos happy, give it a thorough soak and let it dry out a little bit between watering. You’ll be able to tell if you're going too long between watering — you may notice your plant looking wilted or displaying yellowed leaves.
Epipremnum Pinnatum Cebu Blue does okay in average room humidity or higher.
In case of living in a dry area you may try to group your plants, use a humidifier or a pebble tray. Brown leaves could be an indicator of low humidity.
You can give a well-balanced general-purpose indoor plant fertilizer to your Cebu during the growing to help it thrive. These plants are such good growers on their own that you probably will not need to fertilize much.
- Mist the leaves to increase humidity.
- Wipe the leaves with a damp cloth and gently dry to keep them clean and healthy.
- The leaves tend to face towards the way of light, so rotate your plant on a regular basis.
- If you want to control the shape of the plant, use pruners or scissors with a sharp blade.
- Use a totem to make your pothos climb.
- Epipremnum Pinnatum Cebu Blue is an ideal plant for a bright bathroom.
- All pothos look amazing hanging somewhere, try it!
Videos explaining how to take care of a pothos
The videos might not be about exactly the same plant, but the same variety. In most cases, this not relevant because many of the varieties have the same requirements.