Sansevieria Trifasciata Gold Hahnii
Sansevieria Trifasciata Gold Hahnii is a compact snake plant variety perfect for beginners. It grows up to 30cm tall and it has gray-green leaves with dark green cross-bands and broad, creamy-yellow margins. Sansevieria is slightly toxic if ingested so make sure your cat, dog or children don't eat it.
Sansevieria Trifasciata Gold Hahnii is also known as golden hahnii, sansevieria gold hahnii, golen birds nest sansevieria, snake plant.
The link to buy Sansevieria Trifasciata Gold Hahnii is from an external ecommerce. In the future, the link will redirect to a e-commerce that is relevant to you.
Images of Sansevieria Trifasciata Gold Hahnii
How to take care of a Golden Hahnii
Place your Sansevieria Trifasciata Gold Hahnii in moderately bright or filtered light. A north or east-facing window are good locations for this Snake Plant.
Bright light brings out the colors in the leaves, it will survive in low light conditions but leaves will possibly become green and the plant won't grow much.
Water your Sansevieria Gold Hahnii only when the soil is completely dry. You should check the soil every two weeks or so.
If you doubt about watering it, then you probably shouldn't because it is a drought-tolerant plant.
Sansevieria Trifasciata Gold Hahnii is happy in almost all humidity levels unless it's super dry, so keep it away from air vents or drafts.
Snake Plants don't need fertilization, but if you want to, do it twice a year with general fertilizer for plants.
- Living rooms and bedrooms are good spots to place your Sansevieria because it removes air toxins.
- Sansevierias are mildly toxic if ingested, so put it away from cats, dogs and children.
- If the leaves are drooping it's because you're over-watering it, let it dry for a while and it will recover.
- Raise your Snake Plant to know if you should water it or not. If it's heavy, you definitely shouldn't do it.
- Use a pot that has good drainage, such as a terracotta pot or one made with some porous material.
Videos explaining how to take care of a snake plant
The videos might not be about exactly the same plant, but the same variety. In most cases, this not relevant because many of the varieties have the same requirements.